Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Monday, August 22, 2011

A Blogtastic Extravaganza 2.0 WINNERS!!


Photobucket


I know that some of you are on the edge of your seats waiting for an email from me saying you won one of my prize packs for A Blogtastic Extravaganza.... 


Well,  if you are

Colleen

or

Kari

then you know that you are the winners of my giveaways!

Colleen won the Back to 'Home' School prize pack
and
Kari won the Back to 'After' School prize pack

Congrats to you both!!  I know you will enjoy all of your goodies!

2 comments:

sunnymum said...

Hurray! We are very excited to have won these resources for our homeschooling family. Thank you!
~Colleen

Kari said...

Yay!! Thank you so much!!!

Kari