Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Monday, August 8, 2011

A Well Planned Day Sponsor Spotlight #ABE2

I told you I would start telling you all about my A Blogtastic Extravaganza 2.0 sponsors, and indeed, I will!

Today, I’ll be talking about A Well Planned Day.

They have beautiful planners for everyone!  They have homeschool planners, student planners and multipurpose planners.

They were kind enough to send me their popular Well Planned Day planner so I could tell you all about it!  I have heard about this planner quite a bit in the homeschooling community and I’m not sure exactly what I expected, but wow, is this planner ever organized!!!

I’ll be honest, when I first got this planner, I thought there was no way I would use it because of how detailed it was, but every time I look at it I get excited about the prospect!  It is quite large, too, which I am not used to, but I think I can definitely get used to it if it means my day is more organized. 

Here are some of the details of the planner:

  • Spiral Bound with Three Hole Drilled to Fit into Binder
  • Over 230 Full Color Pages
  • Full Year Planner: July 2011 - June 2012
  • Home Management with weekly cleaning schedule, monthly projects, greeting card registry, and monthly budgeting.
  • NEW in 2011, Holiday Organization Section: Greeting card registry, activities and event schedules, gift giving, around town shopping, and internet shopping.
  • Organize and plan for up to 4 children in one convenient book
  • Four Student Class Plans: Schedule each student's class assignments.
  • Four Student Time Schedules: Track each day by the hour
  • Weekly Schedule: Organize your week with class assignments, weekly priorities, prayer requests, dinner menu, and notes.
  • Month at a Glance: Plan field trips, enrichment activities and books to read
  • Semester Attendance & Progress Reports
  • Perforated Report Cards
  • Menu Planning: Plan weekly meals and conveniently shop with perforated shopping lists.
  • Family Worship: Read through the Bible in a year.
  • Insightful homeschool articles and tips to inspire you throughout the year.
  • and much more....

If you have been reading my blog lately, you know that I am changing up the way we homeschool in our house and this planner is going to be a huge help in making that a successful endeavor!  It’s a little overwhelming for this non planning homeschool momma, but the great thing is that even if you don’t want to use it as a planner, you can use it as a recorder.  Just record everything that your children have done from day to day and you can look back and see what you have done for the year.  I do plan on using it as a planner, though and I’m excited about being so organized!

Basically, you can use it however it best benefits your own family!  Perfect!

The winner of my Back to ‘Home’ School package will win
A Well Planned Day Planner and Binder
   125x125

AND a one year magazine subscription to the Home Educating Family Publishing!
 125x125-mag

Remember, this is only part of the package!  I will be posting more about all the sponsors, so keep your eye out!

~Nicole~

No comments: