Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Friday, August 19, 2011

Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett #ABE2 Sponsor Spotlight

Have you entered to win the prize packs in my A Blogtastic Extravaganza giveaway yet??

If not, you still have until Sunday night to get your entries in!

I wanted to tell you a little bit more about one of my sponsors, first, though.

Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett was gracious enough to offer up their One Year of Download ‘N Go Unit Studies to the winner of my Back to ‘Home’ School package!!!  That is 36 downloadable one week unit studies!!  Here’s a list of the units you will get if you win:
  1. Amelia Earhart
  2. Astonishing Animals
  3. Ben Franklin
  4. Chocolate Challenge
  5. Constitution Celebration
  6. Crazy Cartoons
  7. Creation Camouflage
  8. Crunchy Cookies
  9. Davy Crockett
  10. Dolphin Days
  11. Easter Promise
  12. Expedition Africa
  13. Expedition Australia
  14. Expedition Canada
  15. Expedition China
  16. Expedition Ireland
  17. Expedition Israel
  18. Expedition Mexico
  19. George Washington
  20. Goofy Gecko
  21. Handsome Horses
  22. Hoppin’ Popcorn
  23. Kite Capers
  24. Lewis & Clark
  25. Magnificent Moon
  26. Pizza Party
  27. Prairie Pioneers
  28. Rocking Robots
  29. Roller Coasters
  30. Simply Soccer
  31. Sunny Seashells
  32. Terrific Tigers
  33. Tremendous Trees
  34. Twisting Tornadoes
  35. Valentine’s Day
  36. Whale Tales
OneYearDNGFunPack
Seriously, I’m jealous!

While I didn’t have time to review what she is offering my winner (because I didn’t have 36 weeks to do it!! Smile), I did have the opportunity to see the Pizza Party Unit Study.  That may sound like kind of a silly thing to ‘study’ with your child (at least that’s what I thought when I first saw the title… maybe it’s just me), but I tell you what… there is a lot you can pack in to a study about pizza!  Amanda did a great job!  With this one, your child will learn soooo much about Italy and the famous people from there!  Oh yeah… and they get to eat pizza…. it’s an automatic win for the kids!

Okay, what are you waiting for???

Go enter to win!!!

And while you’re on a roll, go get some extra entries into the giveaway too and give all my sponsors some love! Smile  That’s how I get more awesome stuff for you guys. Winking smile

No comments: