Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Simply Fun-Sponsor Spotlight #ABE2

The next A Blogtastic Extravaganza sponsor I want to brag about it Simply Fun.

They were kind enough to send me these three games:

Bank It!

BANKIT

Telling Time with Tibbar

tellingtime

Our World Puzzle Set

ourworldpuzzleset

Out of the 3, Bank It! is by far, the most popular game in our family.  That’s not to say they don’t enjoy the other 2, it’s just that they LOOOOOOOOVE Bank It! Smile

072                     073

Here they are playing the game.  Basically, you have to go to stores and buy something, but you also have to make sure to save enough money to buy a bicycle at the end of the game.  It is a great game to teach about how much to spend and has already helped my kids with their money counting skills.

The Telling Time with Tibbar game is memory game that teaches you how to tell time by traditional clock, digitally and military time (24 hour).  I like that, because even my 9 year old can learn something from it.  I haven’t taught her military time, but she will learn it now!

The Our World Puzzle Set is the perfect addition to any child’s puzzle set!  It will be especially beneficial if you are teaching the solar system or doing a study on geography.

I love all these games because the kids are learning while playing a game.  There really is no better way to learn, in my opinion.

Wanna hear the good news??

Simply Fun is providing these same games to the winner of my A Blogtastic Extravaganza Back to ‘Home’ School Package!!

Come back right before the event so you can score some extra entries into the giveaway.  Then, of course, come by Aug. 17-21 for the actual event and enter on my blog and then on everyone else’s too!

 

~Nicole~

11 comments:

Christa @ Little Us said...

The bank it game sounds perfect to teach money management! Love it! My siblings need that, heck, I need that!

Unknown said...

I love games that not only teach but also provide hours of entertainment for the kids. More time for mommy to sneak some ice cream when they arent looking.

Jenny Georgio-who said...

Hmmm I'm wondering if I can learn anything from Bank It! I think the games you listed above are perfect even for non-home schoolers. What a great way to teach a lesson.

I always learned better in school when games were played instead of just listening to lectures!

Nicole @ Some Call It Natural said...

Yes, this package is great for non homeschoolers too! Most of my ABE2.0 package is, so make sure to come back and enter on the 17th! :) I'm glad you like the games featured... my kids sure do!!

Allie said...

I really like the telling time one. Right now Im trying to teach them number recognition. That would make it fun. Can't wait to enter!

Emily @ Baby Dickey said...

These look fun, I think I'd like the telling time one! I mean, my son would like that one--you know what I mean ;)

Leilani said...

Oooh. I'll definitely be back to enter the giveaway! Great games!

Mama B said...

I'll be entering! I love that telling time game! Games that are fun and educational are the best!

Summer @ Banana Hammocks & Tutus said...

I need games that Styles can play with his friends without me where they're actually learning something.

Jen - Life With Levi said...

Bank It looks like a really fun way to teach kids about managing money. As a new mom, I'm all for things that make teaching life lessons a little easier. Thanks for sharing!

Savannah said...

Our World is right up my alley! Love that it's educational AND fun!