Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Learning Aids–Sponsor Spotlight #ABE2

My next sponsor spotlight is for Learning Aids.  This program is great for children with learning disabilities, BUT your child does not have to have a learning disability to benefit from this program.

Learning Aids Logo

Also, your child (or you!) may have a slight learning disability that you are unaware of and Learning Aids offers tests to see if your child has problems with Dyscalculia, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia and more.

Click on these links to take you to the pages where your child can test.

Dyscalculia Testing

Dyslexia Test

Learning Aids has given me the opportunity to use the online program with my kids this school year.  I am very interested to see how it improves their ability to understand school lessons!

I will come back in a few months and update you all on how the kids are doing with the program and my thoughts on it, in the meantime…

Learning Aids is offering a one year membership to their online brain training system to our winner of the A Blogtastic Extravaganza 2.0 Back to ‘Home’ School package!

 

~Nicole~

1 comment:

Mimi N said...

This would've been great when my son was little. He ended up having ADD and I didn't find that out until he was in 5th grade. =( I hope this helps a lot of people out!

~Mimi from last weeks Meaningful Monday