Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Friday, August 19, 2011

Activity Bags Sponsor Spotlight #ABE2

One of my awesome sponsors for A Blogtastic Extravaganza 2.0 is Activity Bags!!
ActivityBags_6H-1
Just to be clear, when you get Activity Bags, you are not actually getting a bag.  What you get is an e-book with tons of different activities for you to put together in a bag.  Then, when it is time to do one of them, it is ready to go.  I know that may sound like a lot of work at first, but it really can be fun just putting them together!

Activity Bags was generous enough to send my family the Preschool Activities in a Bag 1 & 2, Science Experiments in a Bag 1, 2, & 3, and Math Games in a Bag.  We have 3 plastic boxes with lids.  One for each subject and the bags are in their respective boxes. (pictures will be coming soon)

As I’ve stated before, when a child is able to play a game AND learn something it is such a great thing!  Momma is happy knowing her child is learning and having fun and the child is happy he gets to play all day!  Activity Bags’ tagline is, “Where fun and education fit in the same bag!” and I do believe they have achieved their goal.

I am so excited to be able to use these bags with my kids this school year.  I am soooo happy to have the Preschool Activities bags so that my 3 year old can feel like she is a part of the school day.  She is really too young for a lot of it, yet, but she want to do ‘cool’ so badly!  She watches her brother and sister do it and she wants to, too.  In fact, lately, she has been taking out blank paper and a pencil and telling me she’s doing her math.  She then just scribbles on the paper.  It’s super cute.  She is going to LOVE the stuff that is just for her!

The science experiments and math games are sure to be a big hit in our house, too.  I’m lucky, in that there really is no subject that my kids don’t like.  I’m happy to have things like Activity Bags that keep their enthusiasm for learning at a high level!

Okay, so on to the giveaway…. the winner of the A Blogtastic Extravaganza, Back to ‘Home’ School prize pack will win:
Preschool Activities in a Bag e-books 1 &2
Science Experiments in a Bag e-books 1, 2, & 3
Math Games in a Bag e-book

All you have to do to win is go to my A Blogtastic Extravaganza 2.0 post and fill out the form (takes 2 minutes, tops)!

Good luck!!

1 comment:

Michael Edlavitch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.