Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Twisterz Toys Sponsor Spotlight #ABE2

My next sponsor spotlight for A Blogtastic Extravaganza 2.0 (ABE2) is Twisterz Toys.
TwisterzToys

Twisterz Toys has non electronic toys that can help your child learn their letters, spell words, sort objects into groups, and more.  I love that they are extremely portable!  It is an easy toy to keep in your vehicle so that when the kids are bored on a trip, whether 10 minutes or 10 hours, they can get out their Twisterz Toys and have some fun!

My older two have had a good time helping my 3 yr. old with the sorting Twisterz Toy.  They love to help her learn!

I love that these are non electronic AND portable.  I know I already said this, but it is so important!  I don’t allow my kids to play their DS in the grocery store, restaurant or anywhere else I feel like they should be interacting with human beings instead of staring at a screen!  That being said, I would totally let my kids bring their Twisterz Toys into a restaurant or grocery store or where ever!!

Another great thing about the Twisterz Toys is that you can change them up.  The end twists off so that you can change out what your child is learning!  This is especially true for the Alphabet Matcher, because with it comes extra pieces so you can switch up which letters your child is working on.  We just keep our extra pieces in a plastic baggy for when we want to change them up so they all stay together when we aren’t using them.  That system is working well so far (as long as the 3 yr. old doesn’t find the bag…).

Twisterz Toys is offering the same Twisterz products that they sent me to the winner of the A Blogtastic Extravaganza 2.0 Back to ‘After’ School prize pack on my blog!

The winner will receive:
Word Girl Word Builder
Alphabet Matcher
Clifford Category Matcher

Also, check out the extra content you can download and teach your kids on their site!

Go check out the early entries post to get some early entries into the giveaway before it begins tonight!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, we love Word Girl and I'm sure that word builder is super fun. 'Word up' Just kidding; it's stuck in my head all this time.
Glad to connect with you via voiceBoks blog hop.
Wishing you a wonderful day,
Barbara
Español para Niños (Spanish for Kids)