Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Friday, August 5, 2011

Healthy Snacks While Traveling

I'm doing my first guest post over at my bloggy friend, Tara's, blog, Skippin' Rope.  I'm sharing with her readers a list of options for great snacks to bring on a trip with you whether traveling by plane or car.

Here's a little snippet:

"Hi!  I’m Nicole from Some Call It Natural and Tara asked me if I would  share with you all some easy snacks that you can take on a trip with you.  We try not to eat fast food if we don’t have to, so when we travel, we take as much food as possible.  If you are going on a plane, you want to take things with you that are disposable… meaning, when you are done eating, the only thing left is able to be thrown away. (no Tupperware boxes, etc.)"

Want to read more?  Click on the picture below and it will take you straight to the post.  Go ahead and hop (or skip) around Tara's blog while you're there!


No comments: