Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

World Breastfeeding Week {Wordless Wednesday}

4th of July party


I've never participated in Wordless Wednesday, but my friend over at Southern Yankee Mix posted a sweet picture of her little one breastfeeding in honor of World Breastfeeding Week and I thought it was such a great idea, that I stole it!

As you can see, my WW is not wordless... I'm not even sure if that's possible! ;)

Here are more bf pictures in honor of World Breastfeeding Week...  I really wish these kinds of pictures were more 'normal'.

This is not the most attractive photo, but hey, it's everyday life... just please pretend you never saw those shorts!
My littlest is about 2 weeks old in this picture!
Hope you enjoyed my first "Wordless" Wednesday!  Happy World Breastfeeding Week!

I'm not extremely happy with the pictures I found.... if I find some more I will post them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love breastfeeding week--because its IS so natural and the way God intended it to be! Happy Wednesday!
~Carolyn
Cookin' for my Captain

Unknown said...

So sweet and thanks for the link love! I too wish I had more good breastfeeding pics. I try to snap them with my phone when I think about it. I don't think I have *any* of Hanna breastfeeding at all. I'd have to look. The one I put up is actually taken in the front seat of our car while stopped for a break on a road trip a few months ago. I had to crop out the car door handle, etc. LOL