You might be a mommy blogger if…
- When you make a great meal (or even a good meal), you are disappointed after the meal, because you didn’t take pictures of it and therefore, can’t blog about it.
- Your child sees you take a picture of something random and says, “Why are you taking a picture of that? You gonna blog about it?”
- You can’t distinguish between what it too much information and what is private.
- When you don’t blog for a few days, you feel the need to apologize to your readers as if their life would not go on without reading your thoughts.
- When you see something on the news or just when out and about that is funny, sad, maddening, etc, you feel the need to blog about it, because of course your readers will want to know how you feel about the matter.(This goes along with the previous point)
- You blogged about your pregnancy before all your family and friends even knew about it.
- You know a whole other language that you didn’t know existed before blogging. This foreign language includes, but is not limited to, GFC, SEO, IRL, PR, and Linky…. oh, did I not mention this foreign language was mostly made up of abbreviations?
- You make your best meals when you know you will be blogging about them. (Thanks Tamara!)
- Your 3 year old asks how many 'hits' you got on your blog that day. (Thanks Maria!)
- Another one from Maria - When your child gets computer time, he opens up a word doc and pretends to be typing a blog post!
- Your friends cut you off each time you try to tell a story with "I know, I read it on your blog" Thanks Beth! I totally meant to add that one and forgot! Glad you thought of it.
- You had to start a blog for your kiddos so they could be like you. (Thanks Crunchy Beach Mama!)
- When your kids get dressed and are all cute, they ask you to take a picture of them for your blog! (Thanks Jayme!)
If any of these sound familiar to you, it may be wise to seek professional help.