Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fellow Blogger Shout Out

Life, Loss, and Other Things Worth Mentioning

Maria from Life, Loss, and Other Things Worth Mentioning thought that my blog was worth mentioning!

I thought it was so sweet I thought I would mention her on my blog! :)

She has a beautiful blog and I'm sure you will like it.  Please tell her I said "Hi"!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thanks, Nicole! I am so happy to feature your blog this week. I am sure that in the coming months we will become better friends as I am in the process of deciding on whether or not to home school. I admire your stance on so many things that featuring you this week is really my pleasure.