Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Exciting News!

This is not new news, but I just realized that I haven’t told you all yet…

I am on The Old Schoolhouse (TOS) Crew review team
Photobucket

AND the Timberdoodle review team!
Timberdoodle

What does that mean for you guys?


Simply put, it means you get to hear about A LOT of super cool products!  Don’t worry if you don’t homeschool, not all of them are just for homeschoolers.  In fact, my first couple of reviews will be perfect for any family with kids!

Now, if you don’t have kids… you don’t have to worry either… not all of my posts will be reviews! Smile

Okay, that’s pretty much the gist of it… I just wanted to share!  I can’t tell you how excited I am to be able to be on both of these review teams!

4 comments:

Kyle @ Rather-Be-Shopping.com said...

Congrats Nicole! My wife just took a job teaching home-schoolers a couple times a week and so I am definetely going to pass your blog along to her. It could be a great resource for her!

Thanks for coming by my site as well! Hope our coupons can help you save some money.

Anonymous said...

congrats Nicole! I have always wanted to homeschool but have no clue where to start.

Nicole @ Some Call It Natural said...

Thanks for passing along my site your wife, Kyle. I hope she finds it helpful!

@Butterflies and cars - Thank you! You start by taking your kids out of school! Only kidding, but seriously, feel free to email me with any questions if you would like. somecallitnatural@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Welcome to the crew. It is fun trying out so many things and finding some that are the perfect fit for us.