Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The End of the World!




So, apparently the rapture is beginning today at 6pm... then on October 21, 2011, the world will end.

What are you doing today to prepare? ... Yeah... me neither...

This end of the world talk is all pretty silly.

Number 1... No one knows when the end of the world is... and I find it a bit arrogant that certain people are claiming they are in the know.

Number 2... what exactly are we supposed to do to prepare?  All of a sudden act like a decent human human being if you haven't been up til now? 

I have an idea... just act like a decent human being all the time, then you won't have to worry about when the rapture is coming or when the world is ending.  You have already done what you need to do to be a good person.

How do that sound?

What do you all think about the whole thing?

P.S. If they are right about all this, then I guess you won't hear my thoughts on this because most likely we won't have internet access during the rapture... or will we?

3 comments:

Children Teaching Mama said...

Love your comment and completely agree! I think we should just strive to be the best we can be and that's about it. I saw a few people leave facebook posts today on this and thought it was a bit ridiculous that they really assume today is the beginning of the end. Please!

Tree said...

Love your comments and totally agree. I said pretty much the same thing in my post this morning. Nobody knows but HIM ... but if it does happen, then so be it. :) Here's mine...

http://www.motherofpearlitis.com/2011/05/end-of-world-i-dont-think-so.html

Kim said...

Couldn't agree more! Planting a garden today and thumbing my nose at passers-by (well, not literally!)