Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Do You Bing?



Thank you to BING for sponsoring my writing today. To learn more about BING Shopping Rewards, click here. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do.

 
I have used Bing in the past when I need to search for something on the internet, but I have to admit that I still turn to Google as my first choice when searching.  That's really only because I'm used to it and I have a Google bar under my address bar.

I have recently learned that there is a rewards program if you use Bing as your search engine.  You earn credits when you search using Bing and you can redeem those credits for gift cards, merchandise, and even to donate to a charity.  All you have to do is go to Bing and register.  After you register, you automatically get 250 credits... just as a thank you for signing up!

You can also install a Bing bar toolbar and it will help remind you to use Bing to do your searches instead of whatever you use now.

To do a little 'research' before I wrote this post, I searched something on Bing that I had searched earlier today on Google.  Quite a few of the links were the same ones that Google had found for me, but there were definitely more that were new.  In fact, while I was looking on the new sites that Bing found for me, I lost track of time and almost forgot I was supposed to be trying out Bing!

Speaking of getting lost in the links Bing gave me... I totally found something I want to purchase!  I was searching for a new math curriculum for the kids.  When I was searching earlier on Google, I found the curriculum I wanted, but it wasn't necessarily the price I wanted.  Bing showed me a different website that has it for a better price!  Yay!

It's funny to think about how shopping has changed in the last few years (okay, more than a few) with the addition of internet shopping.  I'm sure parents that homeschooled 30 years ago would think it is crazy to do my curriculum shopping on the internet!

I tell you what, though... I love it!  I love the lack of pressure of shopping online.  I can research different curriculum without the makers trying to convince me why I should buy theirs instead of the other guys!  I can look at tons of clothes and shoes and drool over it all without having to drag my kids out and drive myself crazy at a store.

Anyway, enough of my rambling... go check out Bing and start earning your credits so you can get a Starbucks gift card! (Well, that's what I'm going to be getting anyway... don't judge me!)

No comments: