Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm Behind...

At the beginning of October, I posted the top 5 ingredients that I avoid at the grocery store.  At the end of my post, I told you that I would write something up about each ingredient individually so that you could understand WHY I avoid them.

Well, over the past few months, I got a little caught up on… well, life, and haven’t posted them yet.  I apologize.  I did post on High Fructose Corn Syrup and why I avoid that ingredient.

So if you missed it, you can go back and read it if you'd like and be ready for the rest of the ingredients!

Tomorrow, I will continue on with the ingredients.

I will go in the order that I listed them in the original post, just because it makes sense (even though the order of the ingredients has nothing to do with which one is worse than the others).

The post tomorrow will be on hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: