Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Blogtastic Extravaganza Winners!

A Blogtastic Extravaganza was super fun!  A huge thank you goes to to Jessica at My Silly Monkeys for coordinating the event!

I hope you all had fun going around to the different blogs and entering the giveaways.

Here are my winners:
The first winner is Mama Chocolate!  She won the Healthy School Days Menu AND a seat to the blogging class!

The other 2 winners who each won a seat to the blogging class are Ashley T and Becky!

I'm excited for all of you!  Hope you all have fun and learn lots in the blogging class and I know Mama Chocolate will learn more about how to feed your family healthy food with her Healthy School Days Menu!

2 comments:

Ashley T said...

Yay thanks, I can't wait! Just to warn you, I e-mailed you back yesterday and I just got an e-mail saying that the delivery was "delayed" so I'm hoping you got it!

Nicole @ Some Call It Natural said...

Thanks for letting me know. I sent your info to Blogelina. So, no worries... you got it! :)