Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Learn Multiplication Fast! Times Tales Review




I was recently given the opportunity to review the Times Tales dvd from Trigger Memory Systems.  I have to say I am amazed at this product!  Admittedly, I was skeptical that my daughter could know her upper times tables within one sitting as stated in some of the testimonials.  Let me tell you, it is true!!!

The stories on the dvd make learning them so easy.  My 7 year old was sitting watching it with us and he knows them too!  He was yelling out the answer at the t.v., sometimes faster than my daughter.

For the first few minutes watching the dvd, my daughter was a little distracted and confused.  She knew we were sitting down to watch a dvd on the times tables, so why was the dvd just telling her stories?!  She looked at me a few times with this inquisitive look on her face, as if to say, “What is this?  I thought I was going to learn my times tables!”.  I reassured her and asked her to just keep watching with an open mind.  She did, and now is doing great with her times tables!  She totally gets how the stories helped her learn them!

The dvd continues on with division with equal success!  The stories make everything so easy to remember and understand.

No more painstaking reciting of the times tables over and over again until it is burned into your brain.  Multiplication is made easy and fun with the Times Tales dvd!

Here is an informative video about the Times Tales dvd program.  As you can see in the video, in addition to the dvd you play on your television, there is also a dvd you can use with your computer to print off games, worksheets and tests for more practice.

The only negative with this dvd (and it’s really not even a negative), is that because I hadn’t even started teaching my daughter her upper times tables, she doesn’t see why it’s such a big deal to know that so quickly and effortlessly.  For a child that is struggling memorizing his/her times tables, this dvd will be like their best friend!  No more struggling!  Like I said, it’s really not even a negative, because I know how unbelievable it is that she knows her times tables so well!  And, as her teacher, it is invaluable to not have to struggle with the times tables like so many homeschool parents have to do.  That being said, this is absolutely NOT just for homeschoolers!!  This is for every child that needs to learn their times tables with ease (isn’t that every child??).

If you can’t already tell, I am very pleased with this dvd program and am honored to be able to share it with you all.  I remember as a child, going over flashcards and constantly having to study and memorize my times tables.  Boring!!  I’m happy that because of the Times Tales our family will not have a difficult (and boring) time with our times tables!

Trigger Memory Systems has a group buy option on their site.  So, if you have 5 or more people that want to buy it, you can get a discount by purchasing it at the same time!




P.S.  Feel free to cruise around the Trigger Memory Systems website, but don't come back here and yell at me because you bought one of everything on their site!


Disclosure: This was not a paid post.  I received no monetary compensation for my opinion.  I did receive a complimentary copy of the product in order to obtain my frank opinion.  The opinions on Some Call It Natural will always be my honest opinion and I will never recommend a product that I wouldn’t use myself.

No comments: