Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Good Earth Friday!

As most (if not all) of you know, today is Good Friday AND Earth Day.

I think it is kind of neat that the two days have fallen on the same day this year.  Undoubtedly, not for the first time, but it is the first time I have ever noticed it.

So, what's the big deal? Why is it so neat?  How do they even compare to one another?

Some of you that are annoyed that people are recognizing Earth Day on Good Friday are probably confused as to why I like that they have fallen on the same day.

Let's look at the two days...

Good Friday... the day Jesus was crucified.

Earth Day... the day to remember we need to treat the Earth that God gave us with respect.

I think Jesus would think (does think) it is pretty neat that we are celebrating and reminding ourselves to respect the Earth God gave us on the same day we are remembering the son He gave us!

Today, I wish you all a Happy Earth Day AND Happy Good Friday!

My first wish for you all, is to remember the wonderful man that Jesus was and all the things we can learn from him.

My second wish is that everyone may also remember the Earth that God gave us to live on and to give it the respect it deserves so that we may live on it for generations to come.

Happy Good Earth Friday!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I agree! I don't know why it was a big deal, God created Earth!
Great post!
http://littleislandstudios.blogspot.com/