Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 in Pictures

Here are a few pictures of our Thanksgiving for your enjoyment.

My eldest helping me peel apples for the apple pie. (First time I've ever let her use a 'real' knife.  She did great!)


"Mooooommmmmm!  Quit taking my picture!"

The kids are making the pie crust edge pretty!

They did pretty good, I think. :)

She had already eaten... I guess she didn't get enough.  She grabbed this off the counter and helped herself.

The finished apple pie.

My apple pie and home made ice cream.  The apple pie was a little too 'cinnamony' (no, it's not a word, but that's okay).  I still enjoyed the pie though.

After dinner we watched a movie together.  Hubby and kids on the couch...

Samantha and I were on the chair cuddling to watch the movie.  First time in a long time she let me cuddle her.  She thinks she's getting too big for it.  I was in heaven.


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  Those last two pictures are what I'm most thankful for this Thanksgiving.

What are you most thankful for?

No comments: