Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Issues with email subscriptions

Hi girls and boys....

I just realized today that since I changed my blog name and url that all of you that have email subscriptions may not have been receiving my posts.

First of all, I'm sorry.

Second, I think I've fixed it!

I suppose we'll know for sure if it's fixed if you get this email or not!

If you haven't been getting my posts check out my last few... I've been pretty busy, so you haven't missed much, but I do have my first giveaway up on my blog and you will want to check it out!

Anyway, sorry again if you haven't been receiving my posts.  Hopefully it's all fixed now.

Could you let me know if you still have problems?  Thanks!

Nicole

No comments: