Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Monday, September 6, 2010

It's official... I've joined the blogging world!

This whole blogging thing is funny to me.  I mean, just the fact that I just said, 'blogging' is funny if you are over the age of, oh I don't know... 25!?  Really, how long has this blogging word been around?  Not long!  I will not even venture a guess, because I'm sure one of my friends with lots of useless knowledge will correct me.  I won't mention any names, but you know who you are...
Anyway, I don't have a lot to say tonight, except to just say that I now belong to this so-called 'blogging world' as I call it.  Very exciting, I know.  I can feel some of you all just squirming in your seats... what will Nicole say next?  Will it be life altering?  Will it be funny?  Will it be insightful?  Maybe I will learn something from one of her posts!!  Right???  Those are all things you guys were wondering...  well... I promise nothing!  I am doing this purely because I thought it might be fun. I like to write and don't do it often.  Don't get too excited... just because I like to write, doesn't mean I am any good at it! :)

See you soon!

2 comments:

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

I just couldn't stand it that you didn't have a reply to your first post!

I'm glad you've kept it up!

Laura Lane

Nicole @ Some Call It Natural said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for the love. :)