Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket

Monday, September 6, 2010

It's official... I've joined the blogging world!

This whole blogging thing is funny to me.  I mean, just the fact that I just said, 'blogging' is funny if you are over the age of, oh I don't know... 25!?  Really, how long has this blogging word been around?  Not long!  I will not even venture a guess, because I'm sure one of my friends with lots of useless knowledge will correct me.  I won't mention any names, but you know who you are...
Anyway, I don't have a lot to say tonight, except to just say that I now belong to this so-called 'blogging world' as I call it.  Very exciting, I know.  I can feel some of you all just squirming in your seats... what will Nicole say next?  Will it be life altering?  Will it be funny?  Will it be insightful?  Maybe I will learn something from one of her posts!!  Right???  Those are all things you guys were wondering...  well... I promise nothing!  I am doing this purely because I thought it might be fun. I like to write and don't do it often.  Don't get too excited... just because I like to write, doesn't mean I am any good at it! :)

See you soon!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I just couldn't stand it that you didn't have a reply to your first post!

I'm glad you've kept it up!

Laura Lane

Nicole @ Some Call It Natural said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for the love. :)