Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Moving to Wordpress!

I am switching to a self hosted wordpress site!

Those of you that are bloggers know why that is exciting, but I tell you what... it's a bit of a headache if you are doing the move on your own!!

There is a lot to learn.  Lucky for me, I'm a bit of a nerd in that arena and it's actually kind of fun... sometimes... and sometimes I want to throw my computer across the room!

Anyway, just wanted to give you all a little update and let you know I am still here.  Sorry I haven't been posting much lately.

I have some exciting things planned for after my move.  Giveaways, recipes and fun posts!!

Have a great weekend!!!!!

~Nicole~

No comments: