Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Monday, March 7, 2011

Vision Board Pic That Makes Me Smile

Just fMy 9 year old and I were talking about vision boards.  I told her that next week we would each be doing one. 

I explained to her that a vision board is a place to display all the things she wants in life…. happiness, love, friendship, and ‘stuff’ too.  She wants an ipod touch, so I told her that an example would be for her to put a picture of an ipod touch on her vision board.  She liked that idea for sure.

She then says she knows something else she can put on it… world peace.  That’s about the time my heart melted.  She is not thinking of other material things she can put on it.  She wants world peace.

This conversation all took place in the car on the way home from somewhere.  When we got home, we ate dinner and then she immediately got working on the world peace part of her vision board.

I wanted to share it with all you here.  Why?  No other reason than to brag! Smile  That’s okay isn’t it?
IMG_0877

No comments: